What you'll be doing
- Primarily focusing on our programmatic media channels to drive new customer acquisition. Including building and executing prospecting and retargeting efforts in a self-serve DSP.
- Develop and implement strategies to test into new channels that can be bought programmatically - mobile, video, native, et. al.
- Build aggressive testing plans that push the limits of performance within display and social.
- Work closely with other marketing teammates to build robust look-alike model programs – leveraging consumer data to develop prospecting personas.
- Truly partner with all marketing teams (CRM, Search, Tech, etc) and the cross-functional product and data teams to drive growth. No silos here.
- Work closely with the creative team to enhance development of messaging and build out custom landing pages.
- Use channel platform and database insights to develop strategic and tactical recommendations for both new programs and optimizations of existing efforts.
- Responsible for enterprise budget pacing and billing process.
- Be a performance driven marketer. This opportunity isn’t just sending reports without understanding the business impact.
What you bring to the table
- Curiosity. You love to dig below the surface data and find opportunity.
- Excel skills. Geeking out on the best way to clearly and concisely report on performance.
- Digital savviness, including experience directly managing a DSP and social advertising campaigns/content; know-how to traffic display ads; use of Trade Desk, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Tag Manager a big plus.
- Reporting databases (i.e.: Looker, etc.) are something you have interest in learning.
- Strong attention to detail and history of delivering on time – you smile when you see a well detailed project plan.
- Autonomy and Ownership. Oversight is good, but you’re a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities, share insights and collaborate without missing a beat regarding daily DSP campaign management.
- Excitement about automation - you want the tools do the heavy lifting while you focus on strategy and testing.
- 2-5 years of experience focused specifically on digital acquisition efforts – ideally for a B2C offering.