Who is Clearcover?
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Retention Marketing Manager?
The Retention Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and managing our marketing automation and CRM operations and project managing various marketing projects. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our acquisition marketing and customer servicing functions as well as support our partner and agency distribution channels. You should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and have the ability to manage details across various projects. You should also be a natural problem-solver who can work amidst ambiguity and be willing (and able) to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. This will be fun, but it won’t be easy.
What will you be doing?
- Organize marketing project and task lists via ticketing and/or project management software.
- Create documentation of marketing processes and keep compliance forms/notifications updated.
- Project manage timelines and collaborate in defining requirements and backlog for weekly, monthly and quarterly prioritization.
Marketing Automation Management
- Design and manage campaign workflows and develop segmentation strategies.
- Responsible for managing database health model.
- Track, report on, and optimize campaign performance.
Prospect and Customer Campaign Management
- Create and launch acquisition and customer email marketing campaigns.
- Design and measure A/B and multivariate tests for emails, landing pages and marketing flows.
- Work cross-functionally to create communications that are on brand, legally compliant and timely.
What are our required skills?
- 3+ years minimum experience working with marketing automation platforms, experience with Marketo preferred.
- 1 year minimum experience working with ticketing and collaboration / project management software, Jira/Confluence preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets formulas and macros.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS editing.
- Excellent communication and exceptional time management skills.
What are our must haves?
- You have a strong digital and CRM background. You have demonstrated experience working with digital products and configuring CRM systems to increase efficiency and create better customer experiences.
- You’re highly analytical. As a data-driven individual, you enjoy digging into data to monitor and measure performance and further optimize. You get excited by moving the needle by fractions of percentages.
- You’re highly organized. You thrive in well-organized, highly transparent and process-driven environments.
- You’re hands-on and a self-starter. You have the ability to lead and drive initiatives with little oversight – the persistency and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- You have great communication skills. You have the ability to ask the right questions, get full details, and explain needs and requirements.
- You’re flexible. You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re driven to improve performance through continued learning.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social