ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As a Segment Marketing Specialist, you’ll help us drive revenue programs. You’ll do that through developing innovative segmentation techniques and demand generation campaigns that aim to increase the discoverability of our best prospects. You will also work closely with various internal stakeholders like marketing operations, digital marketing, and sales to execute these programs.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop, maintain and segment a comprehensive database of named contacts so our revenue programs can be running optimally along the buyer’s journey
- Support our development of ongoing messaging and calls to action toward multiple key segments, including all nurture programs of the database
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize database campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of engagements, conversion to opportunities from lead/contact, and contribution to pipeline revenue
- Become recognized within the company as an expert on the email and database marketing space
What is needed:
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience in personas and advanced database segmentation a plus
- Email marketing experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally with operations, sales and customer success
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest database technology and methods to drive growth
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.