ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
As a Segment Marketing Specialist, you’ll help us drive revenue programs. You’ll do that through developing innovative segmentation techniques and demand generation campaigns that aim to increase the discoverability of our best prospects. You will also work closely with various internal stakeholders like marketing operations, digital marketing, and sales to execute these programs.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop, maintain and segment a comprehensive database of named contacts so our revenue programs can be running optimally along the buyer’s journey
- Support our development of ongoing messaging and calls to action toward multiple key segments, including all nurture programs of the database
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize database campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of engagements, conversion to opportunities from lead/contact, and contribution to pipeline revenue
- Become recognized within the company as an expert on the email and database marketing space
What is needed:
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience in personas and advanced database segmentation a plus
- Email marketing experience
- Knowledge of SFDC, sales intelligence software and marketing automation platforms (general best practices)
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally with operations, sales and customer success
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest database technology and methods to drive growth
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.