SEM Manager at Home Experience LLC
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end-to-end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together, these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside, creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
About the Job
HomeX is seeking an SEM Manager focused on Paid Search and Display Advertising to lead online paid traffic growth. This deeply technical role requires an experienced SEM / PPC guru who will own the strategy and execution across various levels, identify areas of opportunity and inefficiency that can lead to a greater increase in KPIs while maintaining budget efficiencies and managing ROI.
This position requires the ability to collect and organize data, build & execute meaningful tests, understand results, and communicate them effectively. We’re looking for someone who is a self starter and has the desire to build and own SEM, Display and online growth programs end-to-end - we’re doing this all in house.
You will ultimately increase the paid traffic and conversion rates for multiple online properties, lower our cost per acquisition, and monitor performance across all digital marketing efforts. You will work with the Product, Business, and Marketing teams to win the lions’ share of paid traffic across the home services industry.
The right candidate for this role is meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing, and application of findings. The right candidate for this role is always looking to push the envelope in creating differentiated campaigns, while also being dedicated to operational excellence to ensure we can deliver. We’re looking for someone innovative, aggressive and creative who aspires to build an SEM empire.
Key responsibilities include
- Own Paid Search & Display Advertising: Manage all things SEM & Display, from strategy to execution and reporting
- Optimize: Be laser-focused on performance optimization based on business needs, goals, and outside trends
- Analyze: Review campaign performance regularly and mine said data for meaningful insights
- Test: Run A/B tests and other experiments as part of ongoing optimization efforts
- Collaborate: Work with senior marketing and business leaders to define paid search strategy
- Support SEO: Partner with SEO team to improve overall brand visibility and drive efficiency
- A Digital Marketing Athlete: Be a jack-of-all trades who can inspire and lead cross-functional teams of marketers, analysts, and business folks toward a common vision and roadmap.
- Analytical: Understand customers’ needs, mindset, and pain points and create the ad strategy that ties them back to business goals
- Quantitative: Highly technical, with cutting-edge knowledge and instincts
- Results-Oriented: Thrives on crushing goals, with a track record to prove it
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company, including with Business, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
- A Believer: You understand that technology can simplify, delight and enhance our lives and hope to build transformative innovation as your career.
- A Thought Leader: You bring unique industry experience to push our thinking and strive to be in the know of the latest and greatest tools of the trade.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Forward-Thinking: You are constantly looking for new and better ways to do things. You also follow trends in the market with an interest in what might come next.
- Courageous: You think big and aren’t afraid to fail.
- 3+ years of SEM / PPC experience, including display and remarketing
- Hungry, smart self-starter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Experience successfully executing new marketing programs
- Mastery of Google Ads tools and reportsDeep understanding of paid search
- Track record of managing large budgets and delivering results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field
- Attention to detail, entrepreneurial, and curious
Why work with us?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment - we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and competitive health care benefits for full time employees.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you request accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.