Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
The Marketing Team at Trunk Club encompasses a wide range of functions that help us deliver best in class strategies to grow our dynamic business. Whether you like web design, creating compelling social content, building brands, PR or finding new ways to drive loyalty, we've got a team for you. We're a passionate, creative, data-driven group that enjoy marrying great design and compelling ideas into marketing and advertising that gets people excited about Trunk Club.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of brand marketers and channel owners to drive and evolve Trunk Club offerings.
- Bring thought leadership and strategy to deliver product messaging & positioning, value props, and go-to-market programs for sales teams.
- Partner with cross functional partners to develop and execute product positioning and messaging that differentiates TC’s products in the market.
- Leverage expertise in POEM with notable experience in web, mobile, email, influencer and paid channels
- Market intelligence - be the experts on your customers, partnering with agencies and the Consumer Insights team to meet market needs.
- Responsible for delivering against KPI’s - develop scorecards and metrics to understand the health of TC’s sales channels and tactics.
- Ensure sales is highly engaged in marketing programs, communicated with, and inputting into how we are approaching our plans.
Who you are
- You’re a strategic player who can break a vision down into an actionable strategy and deliver against it
- You’re a people leader with a wide range of experience across marketing channels. You know how to do but also delegate, engage & inspire
- You can manage a project from start to finish while juggling multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to define and drive market strategies for multiple sales channels
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven track record of working in metrics-driven environment
- High degree of drive, energy, accountability and initiative. Does well in a dynamic environment and thrives in the face of ambiguity
- Bring a fun, creative energy to work every day
- 8+ years working in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, or similar go-to-market experience
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop