Senior Campaign Manager at Amount
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 16, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager. The right candidate for the role is a highly analytical digital marketer who can define a good experience for online acquisition and enjoys building marketing campaign processes and programs from the ground up. Core responsibilities include campaign scoping, campaign strategy, creative input, campaign implementation, analysis and reporting.
What you'll work on:
- Develop and execute data-driven outbound marketing campaigns that successfully engage Amount’s buyer personas and, ultimately, generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline
- Collaborate closely with the director of brand marketing on campaign direction across all channels (email, social, webinars, events, etc.)
- Increase the role digital campaigns play in our overall channel mix and go deep on the analysis of their performance
- Create and execute clear A/B test plans across campaigns and ad creative, with sufficient yet concise reporting and recommendations for incremental improvement
- Understand, analyze and report on holistic channel and cross-channel results with meaningful and relevant recommendations to improve over time, including landing page improvements
- Oversee campaign implementation and execution with support from other marketing and sales team members as needed
- Analyze and report campaign performance to improve results of activities, nurture leads through the conversion pipeline and report on ROI
- Gather feedback and outcomes to ensure accuracy of campaign data
- Design programs with the outcome in mind, leveraging existing tools to ensure tracking and reporting is available and provide results on a continuous basis, pivoting the plan if needed
- Identify opportunities for new content and campaigns that will drive engagement across the buying journey
- Monitor and stay up-to-date on new techniques, approaches, platforms and sales channels as they arise, and regularly contribute informed recommendations
Who you are:
- 5+ years of successful B2B campaign execution and management, with proven ownership of end-to-end campaign planning from execution to measurable results
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, business, communications or a technical area such as computer science or information technology
- Prior experience working in a high-performance cloud (SaaS) technology business
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- You are a master of key marketing principles, including content marketing, digital marketing and creative development
- Excellent project management skills to plan and execute on multiple marketing projects at the same time with high attention to detail.
- You have familiarity with account-based marketing strategy and concepts and have demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description