Are you looking for an engaging, challenging, multi-channel digital marketing position that will allow you to create content, manage paid social and content campaigns, measure impact, and drive optimizations and revenue?
Paylocity is looking for a talented digital marketer to generate and implement digital marketing campaigns, specialized in Paid Social and Content Marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategically driven thinker with a solid background in paid media channels and analysis to help develop insight-driven, digital campaigns for Paylocity.
What you'll do:
- Develop inbound digital strategy focused on paid social and content marketing campaigns to drive prospect engagement and website traffic.
- Plan and execute paid social and content campaigns, aligned with the SEM and Display campaigns for a cohesive go to market approach.
- Evaluate betas and partner with the vendors to ensure we have market insights and the best optimization strategy.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Measure performance, providing testing and competitive updates, and adjust strategy based on data.
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into actionable insights.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Brainstorm and drive new and creative growth strategies.
- Work cohesively within the Marketing team to provide feedback, updates, results, or new ideas.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience planning, implementing, and managing digital campaigns, specialized in Paid Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and content engagement campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that drive awareness and engagement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Pardot/Salesforce)
- Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams and agency partners.
- Expertise in media planning from targeting to measurement.
- Proven results creating significant change across a variety of social media channels with paid campaigns.
- Background and knowledge in SEM and Programmatic Display.
- Ability to manage schedules and timelines for the creation and implementation of social media content across multiple social channels.
- Ability to plan and implement short- and long-term campaigns that meet project goals.
- Experience with setting up and optimizing Paid Social and Paid Search ad campaigns.
- Experience working with and presenting to top-level executives and able to defend ideas, and provide an understanding of the holistic plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, or commensurate experience