Senior Director Corporate Marketing at PCTEL, Inc.
PCTEL – Corporate Services, is seeking an experienced Senior Director of Corporate Marketing to oversee the overall marketing function on a global basis. Responsibilities include overseeing assessment of existing and potential markets, marketing communications, product commercialization, brand management, event planning and channel marketing to raise levels of customer acquisition, retention and sales. This role will coordinate online campaigns with Product Managers using email, websites, social media, telemarketing and webinars. Responsible for developing long-range marketing plans for the company and translating the overall strategy into tactical plans to achieve the company's goals and objectives. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and approving changes to methods and practices.
Selected candidate will perform the following:
- Develop and convert brand strategy into marketing plans that drive sales.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data and industry trends to uncover market opportunities.
- Work with Product Managers to develop and maintain consistent product and marketing material such as brochures, whitepapers, application notes, how-to documentation, and online help for both external and internal customers.
- Oversee traditional and digital efforts to create revenue generating customer campaigns.
- Responsible for managing promotions and events to realize goals and ROI metrics.
- Manage outside contractors for graphic arts, collateral design and production.
- Act as team editor to standardize or make changes to material prepared by other team members and partners and drives consensus among key stakeholders.
- Review and edit published material and recommends any revisions or changes to scope, format, content, methods of reproduction.
- Define, monitor, and report on ROI metrics for events, advertising, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Accountable for meeting budgetary goals and results produced by marketing campaigns.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Regularly interact with executive and/or major customers.
- Interact with peers and supervisor frequently involve highly visible activities such as presenting to employees, speaking with customers and influencing other executives.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently and with others.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The position requires the following:
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or Engineering. MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Experience in wireless telecom market
- Experience with Business to Business transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in the English language.
- Ability to interact effectively with other department and personnel.
- Ability to take charge of her/his areas of responsibility and work with limited supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
We offer generous benefits and competitive base pay.