Senior Director of Marketing
The Catch Co. is building the largest direct-to-consumer channel in the fishing industry and we are looking for a performance minded Sr. Director of Marketing to lead our advanced digital marketing team. You will lead efforts to optimize CRM/CEM, scale our customer acquisition, build influencer partnerships, and guide content efforts.
In this role you will work to identify and implement new strategies to grow revenues while building and managing the highest performing team in the outdoors industry.
What you will do:
In this role you will be expected to create a strategy and build a team that can achieve the following outcomes:
- Create and manage entire marketing team budget.
- Set objectives for functional leaders, and provide leadership/guidance to team.
- Increase new customer acquisition by 50% YOY.
- Increase CRM/email revenue and customer LTV through customer segmentation and automation.
- Identify new customer acquisition channels and strategies.
- Increase organic site traffic.
- Increase customer retention/repeat purchases.
- Lead cross-functional marketing efforts for new products launches.
- Support VP of Brands in driving forward cross-channel brand marketing efforts.
- Build out scalable content marketing strategy and KPI tracking.
- Increase revenue from influencer partnerships.
- Create KPIs for all marketing activities with clear accountability within 3 months.
- Identify marketing team needs and hire A+ talent or 3rd party agencies to execute on the marketing plan.
- Process for clearly communicating all marketing and content initiatives across company within 3 months.
What makes this a special opportunity:
- You will lead one of the most critical functions at Catch Co, across 3 different business lines (Subscription box, Direct-to-Consumer ecommerce, Wholesale/Retail)
- You will be set up for success by working in a lifestyle market ideal for content-based strategies, and will be working with a leadership team that strongly believes in the opportunity
- We are a dynamic early-stage startup with tons of momentum
- We place a premium on building a high-performance culture made up of great people
- You will work with and learn from experienced leaders who have a track record of building successful companies
- 2+ years in a director level position in an consumer company
- Experience in CRM/CEM and personalization is a must
- Experience in e-commerce is a must
- Experience in SEM, paid social, CRM, and content marketing is a plus
- Experience with influencers is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis, visualization (Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Experience utilizing marketing software and 3rd party integrations
- Demonstrated ability to build A+ teams through hiring
- Passion for fishing is a plus, but not a requirement
What will make you successful:
- High Level of curiosity and creativity
- Analytical mindset and a passion for data
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members to reach aggressive goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and coaching skills
- Ability to multitask and change direction quickly
- Strong sense of humor
- Company equity as portion of compensation
- “Take what you need” unlimited vacation policy
- 4 summer “Company Outdoors Days”
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance - We cover 85% of employee premiums
- 401(k) program