Senior Partner Marketing Manager
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is looking for an experienced Senior Partner Marketing Manager to design and lead a global and scalable partner marketing program. This is an exciting time to join Showpad as it is investing in deepening its partner relationships and rolling out new product integrations. You will be playing a key role in Showpad’s go-to-market strategy and success in a highly visible position. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a successful track record of collaborating with third party partners, defining messaging, developing content, and executing co-marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Global Business Development and Alliances to jointly develop the strategy and execute global co-marketing initiatives with our third party partners to drive promotion and awareness of Showpad.
- Develop strong relationships with key global partners and a deep understanding of their needs to best position Showpad’s products in the market.
- Collaborate with partners to develop messaging and content that align both brands to be used in combination with the partner’s marketing efforts.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to effectively launch product integrations.
- Work closely with regional demand generation teams to launch unique co-marketing programs that will maximize the acquisition and engagement of Showpad users.
- Collaborate with sales enablement to ensure Showpad’s global sales team can effectively communicate the value of the partnerships.
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative analysis to measure channel and sales effectiveness.
Skills we are looking for
- 5 years experience in the software industry as a partner marketer.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with sharp deadlines.
- Executed at least two high profile product launches or partner integrations.
- Good understanding of customer buying processes and how marketing influences different stages in the process.
- Can share a portfolio of product, sales and marketing content
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.