Senior Product Marketing Manager at Returnly
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:30 a.m. (CST) on Friday, January 15, 2021
At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We're a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty. Backed by smart money VCs in Fintech, we are one of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are, and the culture and attitude you bring to the table. As Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for market analysis, product positioning and the creation of customer-facing collateral to articulate the product value proposition for each audience we serve.
If you enjoy interviewing customers, writing impactful messaging, and digging deep into competitive research then this job is for you.
What will you be doing?
- Help lead and define GTM strategy for driving platform-wide growth
- Identify Returnly's strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations
- Develop product positioning that differentiates products and features by understanding merchant needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Create content and collateral to drive acquisition, conversion and expansion
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing, product marketing, or product role
- A strong understanding of marketing B2B and B2B2C SaaS products
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- A strong interest in becoming a product expert, and a passion in the latest technologies
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with geographically distributed teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Diversity. We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy. We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity. We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team. EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment. We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
Read Full Job Description