Senior SEO Strategist, Content & Optimization
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for growing overall visibility of Trunkclub.com in SERPs and driving productive incremental traffic to the site
- Develop and manage SEO + SEM strategy for SERP presence, partnering with SEO agency and internal media team
- Continually develop site UX and content recommendations to improve customer experience, drive conversions and inbound content traffic
- Be data driven in all content, SEO, UX and site update recommendations with ability to partner across multiple teams in collaborative and open communication
What your day to day will look like
- Perform keyword research to identify content gaps and opportunities and develop robust pitches for new content for SEO
- Ideate and develop landing pages to address high value keywords and ensure site architecture and navigation are properly optimized for greatest SEO benefit and user experience
- Work cross-functionally with creative, writers and editors to ensure on-time delivery of optimized long form blog content, infographics and video
- Define and distribute SEO best practices for content development
- Consistently refine, update, consolidate and optimize existing content to ensure it is correct, relevant and fresh
- Ensure optimized internal linking strategy is in place for existing and new content
- Responsible for reviewing all new content and ensuring accuracy with execution team
- Define keyword themes, track and manage blog content, keyword rankings, entries to site and conversion rates and maintain a single source of reference
- Lead CRO team to develop and test high converting placements to drive new leads
- Support social team and ensure all PR and social content on TC.com is optimized for search
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee-shop!