Senior Site Merchandising Specialist at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Browse the Aisles-
We are seeking a talented Merchandising Specialist to join our eMerchandising Team. This role will align with a specific brand to identify customer needs and convert these into solid plans and outcomes for digital merchandising success.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
- Responsible for delivering appealing and inspiring messages relevant to the e-commerce customer needs by season and by geography
- Assist in the commercial planning process to bring featured specials and web-exclusive content to customers
- Responsible for search results and browse aisle innovation
- Represent all learning objectives from the client teams to define success criteria enabling the continuous evaluation and monitoring of program performance
- Provide brand leadership with perspective on the performance of e-merchandising initiatives and identify opportunities for improving results
- Develop category pages and content to drive merchandising priorities
- Lead efforts to improve search functionality across business line & by category as needed
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's Degree within a related field
- 5 plus years of experience within Marketing, Digital Advertising, or eCommerce
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Proficiency working in digital media including email, remarketing, and banner advertising
- Solid understanding of data relationships and how they drive personalization
- Proficiency in standard office software programs (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Analytically-minded with strong organizational skills
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.