We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Specialist, Corporate Communications will grow Relativity’s employer brand locally and nationally, and ensure our organization is positively identified. The Senior Specialist, Corporate Communications is responsible for building and executing public relations campaigns, leading corporate communication activities, supporting crisis communications and issue management campaigns, executing corporate branding initiatives, supporting recruitment marketing initiatives with media relations, and leading media planning for Relativity Fest and other industry events.
- Support Relativity's corporate brand strategy to effectively drive the company’s vision, goals, and priorities with a consistent voice across all key constituencies.
- Develop and work with various stakeholders to execute multi-faceted marketing campaigns that promote the Relativity brand, corporate programs and initiatives including Relativity Gives, the company’s community relations program.
- Lead Relativity’s media strategy, coordination and execution of PR efforts around primary conference events, including Relativity Fest, ILTACON, and Legalweek. Provide media support for RelativityOne evangelization related to new customers, case studies, and data center rollouts.
- Support crisis communications and issues management initiatives to safeguard Relativity’s corporate reputation.
- Lead and execute a strategic thought leadership program that boosts Relativity’s corporate and product brand with targeted audiences.
- Create and publish timely company information, blog posts, op-eds, industry research, fact sheets, talking points, and other materials.
- Advocate on behalf of the company with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels.
- Proactively support and grow partnership relationships to maximize the achievement of business goals and hiring needs.
- Support activities associated with the identification of new partnership opportunities.
- Help Relativity achieve recognition in winning high-profile workplace and industry awards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Or Equivalent Experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.