Senior Specialist, Product Marketing
- Works closely with marketing and product management teams to position products for targeted audiences. Takes technical, complex features and turns them into digestible messages that speak to the customer value and differentiate the product in the market.
- Develops product messaging and produces high-quality materials for monthly releases and events (Relativity-hosted and industry events).
- Plans specific activities that support product go-to-market strategies and manages the cross-functional implementation of those activities.
- Develops, manages, and executes a targeted Analyst Relations plan to educate and build relationships with key influencers in the industry.
- Acts as one of the representatives from your product in the field, including giving demos of your product to customers.
- Collects and synthesizes data from customers, the market, and internally from customer-facing teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns, deliverables, etc.
- Creates and maintains up-to-date sales enablement materials that support the selling of products, including demo materials, presentations, product screenshots, FAQs, talking points, product web pages, etc.
- Has a solid understanding of customers, how they buy, how they use the product, and how we help their business.
- Stays informed on the product roadmap and how new functionality impacts customers. Works with product stakeholders and marketing to determine how to best promote and communicate what’s new.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for your products for marketing teams, and provides ultra high-touch marketing support to internal teams and customers.
- BA/BS in Business, Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least five years of B2B product marketing experience
- Experience marketing SaaS software is preferred, but not required
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Experience partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives
- Able to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure, while continuing to meet established deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.