SEO Specialist at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad’s SEO Specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities designed to continually grow converting organic traffic and drive increased brand awareness within the sales enablement category. This role will be the subject matter expert on all things related to content and platform optimization, brand consistency, and localization. Major areas of focus include the following:
- On-page content creation and copy optimization
- Keyword strategy planning and implementation
- Quality backlink acquisition
- Technical SEO cross-team collaboration and implementation
- Internal link building
- Google business listing optimizations
You will be joining a friendly team that is motivated by data-driven decisions for growing demand generation efforts.
Key Responsibilities as a SEO Specialist at Showpad
- Create and optimize copy for web pages to improve global organic rankings, traffic, leads, and pipeline
- Collaborate with digital and content teams to define a solid SEO & keyword strategy for Showpad’s online presence and translate that strategy into operational execution
- Work with content team to drive SEO priorities in content programming
- Collaborate with web developer, digital and creative teams to execute a/b tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for all organic pages and paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and expansion
- Actively monitor the evolving landscape of search engines, communicating the impact of changes to teammates and ensuring prioritization of content and functionality enhancements
- Research and analyze competitor keywords, advertising links, and ads
- Develop and implement “white hat” link building and backlink strategies
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Provide SEO high-level guidance and support to EMEA regional sites
- Align with paid digital on strategies to drive down keyword costs through SEO and improve on-page conversions
- Create and maintain a meaningful KPI reporting framework, providing internal stakeholders with actionable data on a daily/weekly basis
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and proven success in achieving positive SEO results
- Proficient in writing for the web and deep understanding of optimizing content for conversion
- Basic HTML and web technology knowledge required
- Passion for search engine technologies and algorithms
- In-depth experience with search optimization tools (e.g, Yoast, Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and more)
- Prior experience with structured data markup and implementations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Previous cross-collaboration experience in leading SEO initiatives across marketing and IT teams
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of key ranking factors and changing search engine algorithms
- Prior experience using MarketMuse a plus
- Clear communicator that can act as a translator, helping non-technical audiences understand your search strategies and tactics
- Prior experience presenting and leading basic SEO copywriting sessions across internal teams is a plus
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Organization, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Results-oriented and eager to take ownership of initiatives, while also collaborating with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to define, communicate and execute quality deliverables on time
- Experience in an international B2B SaaS company is a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.