Social Media Strategist
Growth with a Purpose
What you get to do:
- Be the OppLoans voice to help position us as a growing, elevated brand
- Build the social media content calendar, working with the Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, People Teams and PR agency
- Act as support with creative agencies and freelancers, as well as work with content marketing leads, to produce unique social copy, photos, videos and gifs-- that look like no other competitor.
- Engage with customers across LinkedIn (both our OppLoans and OppHome pages), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels
- Support nationwide social marketing campaigns which have a direct impact on growth and user acquisition (for example, referral campaigns)
- Launch and successfully execute influencer campaign across various social channels
- Track and measure the success of social media projects by reporting and analytics
- Monitor social channels for important issues and post customer updates
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and tools, and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Take ‘smart risks’ with social posts- with the goal of driving engagement and inserting our brand into relevant conversations
What you will bring to the team:
- 3-5 years of social media marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An avid social media user; you are constantly engaged and on the pulse
- You can switch from consumer-facing, informal voice and copy to a sophisticated, expertise voice
- Exceptional social and data analysis skills. We need reporting, insights and optimization!
- The courage to dare to win, take smart risks and always come to the table with more
Customers love our product
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.