Specialist, Visual Merchandising
Browse the Aisles-
We are seeking a talented Merchandising Specialist to join our eMerchandising Team. This role will align with a specific brand to identify customer needs and convert these into solid plans and outcomes for digital merchandising success.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Responsible for delivering appealing and inspiring messages relevant to the e-commerce customer needs by season and by geography.
- Assist in the commercial planning process to bring featured specials and web-exclusive content to customers.
- Responsible for search results and browse aisle innovation.
- Represent all learning objectives from the client teams to define success criteria enabling the continuous evaluation and monitoring of program performance.
- Provide brand leadership with perspective on the performance of e-merchandising initiatives and identify opportunities for improving results.
- Develop category pages and content to drive merchandising priorities.
- Lead efforts to improve search functionality across business line & by category as needed.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree within a related field
- 5 plus years of experience within Marketing, Digital Advertising, or eCommerce
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Proficiency working in digital media including email, remarketing, and banner advertising
- Solid understanding of data relationships and how they drive personalization
- Proficiency in standard office software programs (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Analytically-minded with strong organizational skills
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.