Sr. Associate, B2B Growth Marketing at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Would you describe yourself as:
- An Expert Communicator
- A Digital Marketing Genius
- Highly organized
If so, please keep reading! Grubhub is seeking to add a Sr. Associate of Growth to our growing B2B Driver Marketing team and own the Grubhub for Drivers acquisition and web strategy. For this dynamic, cross-functional role, we're looking for a "customer-obsessed" innovator who can hit target lead goals through a combination of paid and organic tactics to convert visitors into leads, while optimizing a web experience that aims to establish Grubhub for Drivers as the best delivery partner in the industry. This role will report to the B2B Sr. Marketing Manager.
The Impact You Will Make
- Drive delivery partner leads via performance marketing channels: paid search, paid social, direct mail, email, display ads, affiliate marketing, radio and television ads, and out-of-home advertising.
- Own, plan, and optimize awareness, demand generation, and lead generation campaigns. Make recommendations on usage of channels based on campaign and recruitment objectives.
- Split time 60/40 between inbound and outbound activities until the business case for our outbound spend increases.
- Oversee marketing operations functions, including lead management, vendor management, systems support, and managing the associated budget.
- Collaborate with Brand to lead driver identity and positioning and Content.
- Lead content marketing programs focused on top of funnel - build brand awareness; generate, nurture and convert leads.
- Own driver marketing digital content strategy across owned and paid distribution channels. Own all driver.grubhub.com architecture and content.
- Support optimization of our Application Funnel to nurture leads and convert to drivers.
- Support operations team through strategy and creative development of localized tactics to drive recruitment and applicant re-engagement programs.
- Track, report and analyze data from digital marketing programs, determine insights and develop recommendations to optimize.
- Continuously explore new opportunities for driver network growth and engagement, including new channels, technologies and partnerships.
- Work across departments and functional roles, including local market management, operations, marketing, IT and product, to successfully move projects to completion.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in digital acquisition marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective demand and lead generation campaigns
- Proficiency in Google Suite including Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Expertise and working knowledge of digital advertising, email marketing, social media, job boards, SEM, SEO
- Experience working with Digital Marketing, Content, Brand, and Operations teams to build acquisition campaigns and websites
- Experience using a marketing automation tool or customer engagement platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to campaign plans, influence others and build relationships
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Braze or another CRM
- Experience with Tableau or similar reporting tools
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.