Sr. Associate, Growth Marketing (Seamless) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for a Sr Associate, Market Growth Marketing to support the growth of Grubhub and Seamless through marketing campaigns that drive diner acquisition and orders for at the hyper-local level, segmented by consumer type. This individual will play a key role within our marketing team and focus on driving accelerated growth for Seamless, as well as testing new consumer level targeted marketing for Grubhub and Seamless. The role requires someone that is just as passionate about analytics as s/he is thinking about the user experience and targeted brand marketing campaigns. While a self-starter, this person will also be a team-player that is comfortable working across multiple teams and departments to execute marketing programs that support company-wide goals.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage across teams, including marketing, operations, sales and finance, the growth of Seamless through improved SEO, SEM, paid social, CRM and testing new marketing tactics to drive growth
- Drive accelerated growth for Seamless by distilling various data points into insights and opportunities. Lead development of Seamless growth marketing plan, using hyperlocal marketing tactics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Grubhub consumer and develop marketing plans, segmented by consumer type, to drive orders and new diners in priority markets with opportunity for growth
- Support execution of new marketing tests to acquire diners throughout the year, measure results of efforts through ROI analysis, and scale the tactics that work
- Closely track and forecast marketing budget and promotional spend
You Should Have
- BA in Brand Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in cross-functional team management
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and utilize data to drive insights and initiate action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with change
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings and areas of opportunities for programs
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
Got this? Even Better!
- MBA preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.