About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our independent restaurant marketing team. We’re looking for an experienced, B2B marketing operations professional for this first-of-its-kind position on the team. You will partner closely with and report to the Manager, Retention + CRM Marketing (Restaurant) to build the Marketing Operations team and roadmap with the goal enabling the lead generation, lifecycle/CRM and product marketing teams to be more effective through technology-related process improvement and implementations.
You will report to the Manager of Restaurant CRM and Retention to support the full lifecycle, including lead generation, lifecycle/CRM and product marketing. You will manage restaurant marketing technology stack and key integrations with internal product and external applications and will be responsible for leading future technology implementation projects on behalf of the restaurant marketing team (e.g. site heatmaps, scheduling apps, visual experience tools). You’ll partner with internal web development, data engineering and core product teams to achieve project success.
The Impact You Will Make
- Own the marketing operations roadmap; lead technical aspects of key marketing systems for the Restaurant Marketing team
- Monitor our prospect and CRM marketing database and ensure that they are accurate based on data needs for upcoming campaigns across the restaurant lifecycle.
- Responsible for leading technology implementation and integration projects on behalf of the restaurant marketing team (e.g. site heatmaps, scheduling apps, visual experience tools); maintaining technology post-launch
- Ensure marketing technology integrates seamlessly with back-end systems, core Grubhub product (internal and restaurant-facing), and sales technology (e.g. Salesforce, Gong, meeting setting software) to enable integrated triggered events and workflows
- Enable restaurant marketing teams to implement best practices for marketing technology, marketing databases, processes and tools/integrations; improve and optimize our CRM to be best-in-class
- Support campaign owners with program tracking, status reporting and segmentation/ user flow management
- Partner with internal web development, data engineering and core product teams to seamlessly integrate/implement restaurant marketing technology
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years of experience in email/digital marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce or like CRM system
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools (e.g.Braze, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Proficient at HTML
- Outstanding analytical skills
Got These Even Better:
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]