Sr. Associate, Restaurant Marketing
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
GrubHub is looking for a Senior Associate, Restaurant Marketing Onboarding to manage the welcome experience of our new restaurant partners onto the Grubhub platform. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing an automated onboarding experience and overseeing the voice of Grubhub throughout the first 120 days of a restaurant’s experience with Grubhub that leads to engagement and retention of our existing restaurant partners. The individual will support multiple programs across various marketing channels (including email, in-product messaging, webinar campaigns, online learning portals, etc.). This position has a direct impact on the time it takes to get a Grubhub restaurant partner live on our site and ready for success and you will work closely with our Sales, Operations, & Account management teams to design a program that meets multiple departments’ needs.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create automated onboarding experience integrated with restaurant products & our CRM
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, digital assets, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Build campaigns through segmentation and behaviors; understanding how to leverage data to target key groups to support our new customer efforts
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, marketing, IT and product, to successfully move projects to completion (a times outside of the onboarding process) while being a tireless internal advocate for our restaurant partners
You Should Have
- Bachelors degree in a related concentration
- At least 3-5 years in B2B marketing
- Experience with marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proven project management skills and agile multi-tasker
- Experience in Salesforce (or similar CRM tool) is a big plus
- Experience in marketing automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing web, email and campaign metrics
- A strategic mind that allows you to experience working with multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing programs
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others
- Ability to move quickly from concepts to actions and bring others along
- Experience working with cross-functional senior partners including marketing, sales, product, account management, and operations
Got These? Even Better:
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at an agency, tech company or in marketing partnerships
- Marketo or automation program certification
- Experience with onboarding of a B2B focused technology product
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.