Sr. Director, Portfolio Marketing at OppFi (Chicago, IL)
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to offer accessible products and a top-rated experience to everyday consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
OppFi is a team of caring and innovative individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work everyday and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!What you get to do:
Reporting to the Vice President, Growth Marketing, you will lead the retention, cross-sell and lifecycle marketing strategy for OppFi's growing suite of products. You will lead the email marketing team and build a team of lifecycle marketers focused on maximizing the value of the portfolio through CRM, cross-sell, and upsell marketing. As we grow our portfolio of products and customers, you will provide strategic direction on our approach to personalization and segmentation at scale.
- Lead marketing automation team focused on creating and optimizing funnel conversion campaigns and
- Build cross-channel campaigns focused on customer engagement and loyalty
- Partner with Social Impact, Product, and Content teams to improve participation in customer financial education campaigns
- Promote personalized omnichannel programs delivering best-in-class customer communications that are proven by both quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Work with product and technology teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Work with Marketing Analytics team to measure each experiment, document and socialize learnings, and develop next steps toward bigger wins
- Portfolio marketing leader with deep experience in retention marketing, customer marketing, lifecycle or CRM, in multi-product financial services or FinTech companies
- 3+ years managing a team of email and CRM marketers
- Previous experience translating data into actionable insights and strategies
- Expert in our marketing automation and platform tools that allow us to test new experiences rapidly
- Experience building programs and campaigns from scratch and iteratively testing to meet KPIs
- Experience working with product and tech teams to conceptualize, execute, and measure impact of features to improve the customer experience and drive customer growth (upsell, retention).
- Results oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and execution
- Ability to work productively in a matrix organization
Reports to: Vice President of Growth Marketing
Job Level: Senior Director
The anticipated salary range based on qualifications and experience is $144,800-181,000 and the total compensation package includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses up to 25%, as well as a 1-time equity grant based on levelDefine your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience from Day 1. Key new hire programs include Day 1 Orientation, training with your manager and team, lunches with our CEO and President, and an educational summit featuring presentations by our senior leaders. Throughout and beyond your first-year journey, you'll have access to a variety of events focused on culture, inclusion, connection, and education. We want you to feel welcomed, informed, and valued for who you are and what you bring to our company.
- Day 1 - Month 3: Define Your Mission
You’ll understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your position at OppFi plays a part in that. With the help of your manager, you’ll set mission-aligned goals to make an impact in your role.
- Months 3 - 6: Define Your Belonging
You’ll understand OppFi’s culture and know how to engage with and influence that culture.
- Months 6 - 12: Define Your Journey
You’ll feel confident in your ability to execute in your role and empowered to take next steps in developing your career at OppFi.Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.EEOC Statement:
Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected].