Sr. Experimentation Manager, Growth Marketing at GoHealth
GoHealth is seeking an ambitious Growth Marketing Manager to find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions. You’ll be joining and learning from a small, talented team that has driven more than $200 million in revenue growth - just over the past 12 months. As a cross-functional role, you’ll quickly learn and have access to test upon and improve all aspects of our business – from acquisition to sales enablement and training to customer retention. You’ll enter an environment that will not only challenge and develop your analytical skills, but will require you to exercise your empathic and creative powers as well.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Assist in the development of our optimization and testing program, including establishing a testing cadence and methodology for tracking results.
- Optimize the conversion funnel from our websites through to the call center and ending in a policy sale, all while delivering against the company’s financial targets and conversion rate expectations.
- Write up testing plans and provide results across internal departments to share learning and support cross department priorities.
- Establish self as the ‘voice of the customer’ and represent business objectives.
- Partner with Product and Development to prioritize and operationalize our testing roadmap.
- Partner with the Digital media team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies.
- Partner with Analytics and Data Engineering to develop reporting models to track and report the outcome of various split tests (both process and experiment).
- Partner with legal to uphold compliance in our execution and ideation.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms. (Optimize, Intellimize, Hotjar, Optimizely, Unbounce, etc.)
- Proven growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- High proficiency in web analytics. (Google Analytics preferred)
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Familiarity with conducting CRO audits across platforms, devices, and channels.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer