SR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (EPSILON DATA)
About this Role
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will serve as a key player in building outside-in messaging and marketing strategies that will differentiate and drive awareness for Epsilon’s Data Solutions in the market.
This position is responsible for defining, delivering, and adjusting product marketing launches and plans that combine an in-depth understanding of the Data product line and its target market. This position will interact with Product Management and Sales to ensure that all product positioning and marketing strategies are aligned with solution growth goals.
The candidate must have a proven ability to develop strategic go-to-market plans, story-based positioning and value propositions, go-to-market plans, sales and marketing content, thought leadership, and sales training materials. You will be working in a collaborative environment developing top-tier messaging to our prospect and clients.
We’re looking for someone with inspiring, innovative ideas and the ingenuity to bring those ideas to life for data-driven solutions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the strategic partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing counterparts to define and execute go-to-market plans
- Plan and execute product launches
- Act as the domain expert and thought leader for Epsilon Data solutions
- Promote fresh market messaging that stresses our differentiated capabilities
- Manage efforts on marketing and sales content throughout the sales lifecycle, including presentations, one-sheets, case studies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadership content, client communications, social media updates, and Web content.
- Guide product positioning training and materials for the Sales team and Account Managers, including standardized sales presentations, competitive battlecards, scripts, etc.
- Develop annual marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and business stakeholders
- Help establish and maintain consistent messaging strategies and brand identity throughout our Web presence, solution content, promotional materials, demand generation, and events
- Create and manage marketing creative requests within Workfront, our marketing project management tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience; strong product marketing and/or product management background in ad tech or martech domain
- Experience working with data-based solutions
- Knowledgeable in translating go-to-market strategies into succinct marketing plans
- Experience managing product launches for technology companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- Proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages
- An engaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working on a team and supporting a talented, fun group of marketing professionals
- Ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter who is results oriented and a collaborative team player.
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Tenacious, energetic, curious, and willing to fail-fast; ability to be flexible and multi-task