Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing leader to drive the strategic evolution of Epsilon People Cloud, our industry leading marketing technology suite of SaaS products and Digital Media Solutions. The role will be essential in building a product marketing department focused on scaling product marketing and sales enablement accelerating go-to-market clarity to further drive sales confidence and revenue upside. This is a key leadership role reporting into the CMO of Epsilon.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scale a systematic improvement of all product marketing materials, weighted by relative revenue potential or strategic impact to drive greater adoption Epsilon PeopleCloud product suite by clients and sales teams.
- Guide product marketing investment and sales enablement ensuring alignment, prioritized resource planning, allocation and optimization of best-in-class product marketing materials.
- Lead a cross-functional product marketing team, partnering closely with product management, sales, client teams, engineering, analytics and agency leadership to accelerate the education and differentiation of our solutions to drive sales growth, profitability and client retention.
- Establish and build rigor around staff and resource prioritization and optimization to establish ongoing clarity and trust with executive staff and cross-functional partners.
- Identify opportunities for resource & operational improvements to accelerate growth, and increase efficiencies.
- Own messaging and delivery of sales enablement strategy and goals. Ensure clear, timely delivery to Product, Sales, and Publicis agency partners.
- Own the product marketing launch calendar, internal sales summits and external product leadership events, ensuring alignment with executive leadership, product, sales and training leaders.
- Build and communicate a market position: Define corporate, product positioning and messaging that is differentiated, defensible, clear, drives action and leverageable by sales and marketing.
- Bring the product, sales and marketing teams together around our customers: Interpret product capabilities, market insights and market intelligence to provide stakeholders with a voice of the customer and the appropriate company solutions that best fit these needs.
- Lead ongoing roadmap of Epsilon.com ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and the company's mission and vision of succeeding through differentiation and value.
- Establish competitive intelligence to guide a thorough understanding of competitive products, pricing, packaging and strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our SaaS and Digital Media Solutions offerings both internally, across Publicis agencies and externally through analyst relations activities.
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated track record in leading and scaling a best-in-class, collaborative global product marketing organization united in one vision.
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable operational improvements and efficiencies across staffing and resource allocation processes.
- A highly organized, self-motivated, resourceful leader with emotional intelligence and the ability to juggle multiple priorities, communicate effectively, build collaboration between cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best optimize marketing plans and resource optimization.
- Proven ability to measure success through clear KPIs and measurement.
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence C-level executives.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to alignment while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- A change agent: sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity, thrives on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking, rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market, including market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP's, go-to-market strategy.
- Out of the box, critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in the development of presentations, positioning and sales training content that distills complex and highly technical messages and ideas into high quality content.
- Must have specific domain experience in advertising and marketing technology.
- 15+ years of experience in a senior management role leading or directing large scale, digital media and SaaS products.
- Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.