ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
The Technical Product Marketing Manager will develop expertise on ActiveCampaign products and works to convey what is truly possible for businesses to achieve with the ActiveCampaign platform in a compelling, digestible way through demos, decks, videos, and graphics.
The Technical Product Marketing Manager will create tailored content by drawing from Enablement and Education materials, the latest product releases, customer research, and Sales/Success feedback, then transforming this information into visualizations, how-to’s, and descriptions of the real-life customer experiences ActiveCampaign helps users create. They will also closely with the key stakeholders in the Marketing, Product, Sales and Success teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Contribute content and assist with strategy and implementation for in-application messages to educate and inform customers, and to prompt them to take key actions
- Create tailored presentations and demos, focused on key ActiveCampaign use cases and product how-tos for the Sales, Customer Success and Support teams to deliver to prospects and customers
- Produce deep dive product use case videos to educate current customers and help drive acquisition of new customers
- Build compelling data visualizations of how ActiveCampaign arms businesses to enhance the customer experience via touch-points in marketing, sales and service
- Lead and co-lead special data collection and segmentation projects to up-level the ways that ActiveCampaign gathers and makes use of data about customer attributes and product usage patterns
What is needed:
- 4+ years of experience in engineering, product management, product support or product marketing in a B2B software environment
- A technical background, or a strong aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Intuition for how to build engaging content that is educational and how-to in nature
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact for the company, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Excellent communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and flexibility to do what it takes to help the team get important work done
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Awareness of the importance of data and ability to have a data-driven mindset when approaching projects
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.