Video & Motion Graphics Producer II
To be part of the AMA is to be part of our Mission to promote the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health. Join the AMA team as the Video & Motion Graphics Producer II in Brand Strategy, Enterprise Communications and Marketing. As part of the team, you will produce videos and support other members of the creative and account teams in the execution of various AMA promotional efforts, including but not limited to: video production (pre-production, camera operation, production assistance, lighting & audio and post-production) and motion graphics design (titling and animation).
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Supports the video team in the conception, execution and finalizing of content developed on behalf of AMA business unit partners in
support of the AMA mission. Works with video manager to ensure content adheres to brand standards, express desired ideas and represent products/programs/services accurately.
- Develops/produces materials such as explainer videos, testimonials, interviews, educational session videos, digital signage, animated
infographics. Determines optimal output format and conforms content to proper standards.
- Collaborates as part of cross-functional team consisting of copywriters, video manager and project leads to develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive content that support the organization’s core initiatives.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions within the creative team as well as with business unit partners providing fresh, thoughtful, creative ideas in an effort to solve business problems. Offers input to group critique sessions, providing feedback on colleagues’ creative in addition to ideas for new work.
- Completes other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in media arts, communication arts or similar required. Concentration in video production required. Concentration in 2D and/or 3D animation preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience and proficiency with Adobe Premiere required.
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Media Encoder and Audition. Familiarity with MSOffice programs (particularly PowerPoint) required.
- Experience as a camera operator, production assistant, lighting and audio grip required.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills required. Experience working on team-based projects/portfolio work (with script writers, directors, etc.) preferred.
- Conceptual thinker who can develop and execute creative ideas in effective digital content areas (video, animation & audio) required.
- Ability to work in changing, fast-paced environment with proven ability to meet deadline required.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working on multiple complex projects simultaneously required.
- Detail-oriented, versatile and creative professional with excellent organizational skills required.
The AMA offers competitive salaries, including an incentive plan; excellent benefits and progressive technology. Our office is a business casual environment and we respect work-life balance. Please apply for the position at to https://ama-assn.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=979&source=BLTIN. The American Medical Association is located at 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. As an EOE/AA employer, the American Medical Association will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran or disability status.
THE AMA IS COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE NATION