VP of Demand Generation
VP of Demand Generation
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
The Vice President of Demand Generation will lead a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using a combination of inbound marketing (gated content), field marketing (intimate CxO events), outbound marketing (direct mail, ad retargeting), and sales enablement strategies, you will grow our database of SaaS marketers and SaaS executives, convert those contacts into MQLs (and sales opportunities), and work with our sales team to help accelerate those deals.
- Increasing our # workable leads per month
- Increasing our # marketing qualified leads per month
- Increasing our # of converted MQLs into sales opportunities per month
- Increasing the velocity of our sales cycle (
- Proven and visible marketing leader, with experience writing thought leadership pieces, speaking at industry events, and growing personal audience on social media.
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and sales opportunities.
- Build the demand generation team through hiring and training.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing and sales data.
- Own the relationship with sales and forge a strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Forecast your demand generation #s, and present to senior management.
- Deep experience marketing to enterprise & mid-market companies (b2b)
- Ability to build and lead strategy (and not afraid to roll sleeves up when needed)
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field
- Five or more years of marketing experience
- Experienced at leveraging marketing automation
- Google Analytics certification
- Other advanced training in marketing techniques