VP of Marketing at Affinitiv
Affinitiv is the leading provider of data-driven marketing & software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. We guide our business partners in understanding and marketing to the individualized needs of consumers and provide custom solution strategies to address everyday challenges at the dealership level.
We are searching for an innovative VP of Marketing to develop, implement, and oversee various marketing initiatives and branding efforts to achieve short- and long-term corporate objectives. This individual should have a successful track record of establishing and leading product marketing strategies and building brand awareness resulting in a stronger market position. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, adaptive, and a creative thinker who can execute in the trenches and provide strategic leadership to the executive team.
- Work closely with the CEO and other key executives to define, implement, and manage Affinitiv’s corporate and product marketing strategies to maximize performance and results.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis to determine and highlight Affinitiv’s key differentiators.
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch compelling and creative campaigns bolstering Affinitiv’s initiatives that resonates with targeted audiences.
- Lead customer-centric thinking and design programs to meet those target markets.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales and sales team to enhance and align efforts.
- Establish goals and create strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics.
- Approve, implement, and evaluate media plans, omni-channel campaigns, promotions, public relations, and other marketing activities to ensure program effectiveness.
- Effectively lead the marketing team and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in marketing, communications or similar relevant field preferred.
- SaaS experience required; automotive experience preferred.
- Minimum 8 year’s senior leadership experience in marketing and communications.
- A successful track record implementing B2B product marketing strategies resulting in increased market share.
- Previous experience developing and executing corporate branding initiatives is required.
- Experience building and leading high-performing corporate and product marketing teams.
Location: Chicago, IL