Webinar Coordinator at All Campus
The webinar coordinator will be responsible for planning and execution of virtual webinars for select All Campus clients. Reporting to the marketing manager, the coordinator will project manage development of promotional collateral for program information sessions, application workshops, and student events. You may also coordinate participation in 1-2 conferences.
The webinar coordinator should be highly organized, poised, and professional in person and on camera – able to plan and execute virtual webinars in partnership with All Campus client service directors and University client administrators. The ideal candidate has excellent project management skills and is comfortable interacting with senior-level management and PhD-level clients. The coordinator must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines. The position requires a flexible work schedule with availability to work some evenings. Hours will be shifted on days that require evening work to accommodate this schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute webinar strategy and devise webinar plans for new clients.
- Collaborate with client services, admissions, and university clients to schedule and run webinars, practice sessions, and pre-webinar technical checks and troubleshooting.
- Work with content and design teams to execute webinar promotions, including website mentions and emails, and execute post-webinar assets.
- Work with channel marketing managers (SEM, SEO, and Social) to plan and execute promotion strategies.
- Lead development of webinar presentation including outlining content and messaging, designating speaker roles, and designing the presentation deck.
- Provide on-site webinar support including running the presentation, managing chat and Q&A, and providing troubleshooting/technical support on all tech used, including Zoom and WebEx. The coordinator is behind the scenes and will not be on camera presenting.
- Manage post-webinar follow-ups, including reporting on performance.
- Periodically report on ROI of webinars to evaluate if webinars are supporting the growth goals of the organization.
- Continually iterate event presentations to ensure the program value is being presented in the optimal way and providing the best experience to attendees.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Work collaboratively with All Campus staff and University Partners to provide the highest level of customer/student care.
- Possess a “can do” spirit of accountability, helpfulness, inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun!
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing/advertising or event management.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Familiarity working in marketing automation tools.
- Familiarity using Zoom or WebEx a bonus, not required.
- Background in online student recruitment for higher education a plus.
- Demonstrate strong competence in simultaneously managing multiple projects with attention to detail, achieving all deadlines, and performing analysis to determine ROI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer support and client service skills required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.