Associate Business Systems Analyst, Parts at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
Every day, thousands of repair facilities use CCC to process their estimates and manage their shop’s workflow. In fact, majority of all U.S. auto repair estimates are processed by CCC. By tapping into the CCC Parts network, you can meet collision repairers where they work by embedding your parts inventory into their shop software—greatly increasing opportunities to sell parts and foster buyer relationships. We are looking for an Associate Business Systems Analyst to join the parts team here in our Chicago Headquarters. The primary objective of a Jr. Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is to translate user requirements to detailed system analysis documents for systems that solve business problems.
* Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for development team and manages changes to such specifications.
* Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate and optimize processes and functions.
* Creates requirements documents, use cases, workflow diagrams, test scripts, support manual materials, and other related documentation.
* Develops quality assurance and testing guidelines for new software implementation and product enhancements. Coordinates User Acceptance Testing with customer stakeholders.
* Performs system testing as needed for new products and production fixes.
* Manages small projects or portions of larger projects.
* Assists in the business process redesign and documentation, as applicable, for new technolog.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
* 1-3 years of relevant systems analyst and/or business analysis experience
* Understands technology trends in the industry and uses this knowledge to develop innovation solutions to enhance CCC’s competitive edge
* Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, and flowcharts
* Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate w/business partners, internal audiences, technical analysts, developers, & other cross functional staff
* Business requirements authoring/management, Use Case Authoring, Workflow Diagramming, Data Dictionary Authoring, Basic Project Planning and Management
* Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Experience with Databases with expertise in pulling reports using SQL and providing meaningful metrics
Knowledge of the following:
* System development life cycle
* Database environments
* Customer workflow
* Business workflow (dependent on functional area)
* Existing and emerging technologies
* Tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Continuous Integration
* Test Driven Development