Associate IT Administrator
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna Security is looking for a driven and creative Associate IT Admin to work under the guidance of our IT Manager to streamline support for roughly 150 users and counting. This employee will have the opportunity to learn about a vast number of cloud-hosted applications, including Kenna's own application as it pertains to internal company use. They will work to troubleshoot and support a variety of different technical issues for employees that work in Chicago, San Francisco, internationally, and remotely.
Qualities in an ideal candidate:
- Experience in administering cloud-hosted applications in an identity management capacity
- Understanding of basic network and systems infrastructure concepts
- Experience supporting user groups with a wide range of technical ability
- Desire to learn new technical concepts
- Desire to work within a small internal IT team that's growing from the ground up
- Strong time management and customer service skills, as well as attention to detail
- Is comfortable with using and troubleshooting Mac devices
- Experience in authoring basic technical documentation and use of a ticketing system
- Willingness to travel a few times a year and occasionally work after hours
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- Knowledge of Okta SSO administration, Atlassian Cloud products, and or Jamf Pro
- Experience working with a human resources department in a technical capacity, eg. with onboarding and offboarding procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description