Benefits Support Analyst at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The primary objectives for this position are to build and test client sites and to import and analyze data for our existing Web Benefits clients. This position will appeal to you if you are someone with strong attention to detail, finds the world of benefits interesting, and are a multi-tasker who loves interacting with people and data. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to customer service, therefore providing exceptional customer service is our top priority!
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Reports To: Manager Support
- Build and configure the application to client specifications, including benefit plan rules, details, life events, prices, text, and documents primarily focusing on annual enrollment and mid-year plan changes
- Test client sites to ensure configuration works as expected
- Work closely with the Benefit Account Managers to research and troubleshoot issues
- Work directly with clients as necessary to clarify plan rule or reconcile data
- Audit data from various sources
- Produce reports providing summary and detail for audits
- Coordinate EDI feeds with external vendors: insurance carriers, TPAs, and payroll/HRIS systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in a customer-oriented role
- Self-starter and a quick learner. You will need to exercise independent judgment in setting your own priorities and workflow
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently
- High customer service orientation and the ability to develop strong internal relationships
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources
- Ability to translate broad goals into personal action plans and timelines.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookups/pivot tables) SQL/EDI experience a plus
- College degree preferred
- A confident, positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.