Channel Development Manager at Ensono (Chicago, IL or Remote)
Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise and government clients. The Gartner Group says that, "Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America... helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery"
Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 8 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Channel Development Manager is responsible for building and nurturing relationships with key partners in North America, building mutually-beneficial opportunities, driving lead generation, and enabling innovative ways to go to market together. In addition to driving partner co-sell motions, the Channel Development Manager will develop and execute joint business plans, manage partner CSAT, and ensure partner leadership alignment . With a strong background in hybrid IT, demand generation, the Partner channel ecosystem and people collaboration, this role will serve as an evangelist of the Ensono value proposition.
Key activities include:
- Leverage relationships with partners to identify and qualify new leads and opportunities for the Ensono sales team
- Identify new and innovative strategies to go to market with partners and differentiate partnerships
- Build and execute partner growth plans to meet defined goals and metrics
- Establish and maintain cadence with partners to review opportunities and go to market initiatives
- Lead territory mapping and account planning with partners focused on clearly defined targets by partner
- Evangelize the Ensono value prop to Partner universe and find ways to amplify our message at scale
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication plans to educate Partners on Ensono capabilities and products.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience in Channel and Alliances development and Partner account management, advisor relations, sales, business development, or product management
- 3+ years of enterprise demand gen pursuing enterprise accounts
- Relevant experience working in developing business relationships for joint go-to-market success
- Bachelor's degree requiredExisting working relationships with individual Partner channel professionals
- Experience in or demonstrated understanding of the IT infrastructure outsourcing and managed cloud services industries
- References from Channel and Alliance partner firms
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public cloud
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive robust interaction with the Channels & Alliances community
- Excitement and collaboration experience working with the partner ecosystem
Travel to various partner sites will be estimated at 25% of