City Operations Representative
What Is Ritual?
Ritual is about applying mobile technology, CRM, and world-class operations teams to redefine the way millions of people interact with local businesses everyday.
Ritual is a technology company and a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. We’re obsessive about wowing our merchant partners and via the support we provide them, and our continued growth and success depends directly on our ability to scale and improve upon that amazing service.
In this role, you’ll be one of the operations team’s merchant device, installation, and troubleshooting gurus. Leveraging your unparalleled empathy and charm you will work alongside one of our account managers to get new merchants set up on Ritual and help existing merchants with any issues.
All things technology fire your up! When family and friends can't get their new tech working, you are the first person they call. You are also naturally gifted at service and people management and can quickly develop meaningful relationships. You like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty and would rather be out working with customers than cooped up in the office all day.
You are prepared to
- Be the voice of Ritual to our merchants
- Onboard new merchants on-site - map their business processes, deploy the Ritual merchant device and merchandise, and gather missing menu information
- Ensure that all the merchant pre-launch boxes are checked, all surfaced issues are solved, and that a merchant is launch-ready
- Solve our most difficult merchant issues
- Recent Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree
- Great real life technical problem solving chops. You are a master of tinkering with technology and making it work
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You are comfortable dealing with customers and merchants alike.
- A great teacher & influencer. You’re able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Passion for coffee, food, and people
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Work with truly world-class peers across the world and be part of one of the fastest growing startups in the retail market