Cloud Apps Admin
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly.We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Cloud Applications Administrator's primary role will be to enable efficient, effective, and compliant delivery of Software as a Service (SaaS) products such as Google G Suite, Atlassian Product Suite, ServiceNow, BetterCloud, Slack, Dropbox, Box, DocuSign, BlueJeans, PagerDuty, Adobe Suite and other industry leading products. The Cloud Applications Administrator will also work with the Identity and Access Management and Security Teams teams to leverage LDAP, Active Directory, Okta and SailPoint data to drive provisioning and entitlement processes.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Take ownership and serve as access administrator for software platforms such as G Suite, Postman, Slack, Github, Adobe Suite, Office365.
- Manage configuration of SaaS systems to streamline delivery of services to the user community.
- Lead meetings and document agenda tasks / notes with various stakeholders, aid in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Responsible for standard configuration, user administration, security, workflow, data management and integrations for applications such as DocuSign, Five9, Jira and Confluence
- Assist in setting up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitor SLA workflows.
You Should Have
- Create and track ticketing requests, answer technical and application configuration questions as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch and release management issues with an understanding of third party software integrations.
- Experience with Google G-Suite, Apple and Windows desktop OS, server and database technology.
- Develop and maintain system processes and documentation mapping contract entitlements to access rules, utilizing an understanding of directory system attributes and functionality.
- Work with integration teams, licensing managers and stakeholders to develop and analyze requirements for new services.
- Create and maintain system design documentation for the administration role.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary.
- Work with the Procurement Team to monitor mission critical application contract expirations and renewals, experience working and negotiating with 3rd party vendors a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.