Compliance Manager - Complaints at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
- Assist the Compliance and the CCO in enhancing analytics around Regulatory related complaints. our Compliance Monitoring and Testing Program and Compliance Risk Management Framework.
- Oversee OppLoans’ Compliance Complaints and Analytics program, including analysis, and reporting related to regulatory compliance complaints.
- Oversee all regulatory complaint processes and related analytics.
- Maintain policy and procedures for monitoring, addressing, and reporting complaints.
- Develop ongoing feedback loop related to complaints and risk with Business, Legal and Compliance.
- Work with team members, Operational Risk, Legal, and Business to understand risk as a result of complaints.
- Partner with complaint team (operational) to ensure all compliance related complaints are logged and reported on.
- Demonstrate functional or proficient working knowledge of the prudential, and consumer lending regulations including but not limited to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act; Truth In Lending Act; Fair Lending; Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices Act; Servicemembers Civil Relief Act; Telephone Consumer Protection Act; and their implementing Regulations and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead and mentor direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years experience with consumer complaints, preferably in consumer finance or FinTech company.
- Strong skills in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA required. SQL abilities a plus.
- Experience at a bank or high-growth FinTech is preferred.
- Experience leading a team and managing direct reports.
- Strong analytical ability, including development and reporting of analytics and KRI/KPIs.
- Enthusiasm for learning new things and taking on new projects.
- Strong understanding of monitoring and testing frameworks.
- Humility, integrity and a killer sense of humor; you take your work seriously, but not yourself.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.