The GoHealth Customer Engagement team works with hundreds of thousands of GoHealth members with the goal of improving member experience and satisfaction with products purchased from GoHealth. You are a CRM Administrator who will be the driver for the Zendesk platform that enables a multichannel approach to engaging with our members and responding to incoming demand to improve overall member retention. You will work with important stakeholders from internal business units and external partners to help create an outstanding post sale experience for our members. You will report to the Director of Customer Operations.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Oversee Zendesk infrastructure (user roles, brands, triggers, forms, and ect)
- Manage all levels of Zendesk administration, including supporting all users and ensuring data integrity
- Be a point person for daily operations and drive ongoing optimization of our Zendesk instance by responding to issues, developing processes based on best practices, and implementing automation to increase efficiency
- Advise the team on best practices for Zendesk management, with a goal of eventually building all change management activities within the system
- Manage client relationship with Zendesk in partnership with our Marketing Automation team.
- Oversee the management of our Zendesk Guide/Help Center/Knowledge base
Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS degree with 2+ years of work experience
- 1 year experience with Zendesk as a power user, developer or administrator. Zendesk Administrator Certification considered a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing new processes that encourage user adoption
- Work with partners at all levels to propel impactful changes
- Adaptable to changing deadlines and prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.