PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers, with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion, and relentless drive towards solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are, literally, keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
If you have a passion for cyber-security, this job could slingshot your career. We are currently updating our defenses to state-of-the-art dynamic security. Be a part of the build out with us: do the surveillance and build new tools. As a startup, our team members enjoy untethered opportunity to try new things, get involved in the design, take on new responsibilities and get experience that takes twice as long to accumulate elsewhere.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Daily surveillance of system alerts
- Member of incident response team, analyze any security breaches to determine their root cause
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Respond to external security audits and support certification processes
- Help define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in IT security experience; familiarity with Splunk, AlienVault, Ossec, Wazuh-ELK, or similar
- 2+ years in overall development experience
- Strong Python, Java or shell coding skills
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English language
Nice to have
- Health care / HIPAA experience
- Familiarity with HITRUST