Director, Information Technology at Rally Health
You will sit on our IT Leadership Team and will work with leaders in Rally, Optum Technology, UHG and Operations to improve, grow the business, and scale the tech offering and application integration efforts. This role will report to the VP, Information Technology.You Will:
- Ensure information technology and management are following agreed strategy and policy.
- Complete projects and system integrations in spheres including technology resource planning, HRIS, financial, marketing, networking, and corporate desktop systems.
- Lead the framework for the daily operations of IT systems, ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, and quality management are addressed.
- Manage the relationships with external consultants and suppliers.
- Manage the annual information technology capital and operational expense budgets for all locations.
- Organize and implement servicing and support of all IT systems to agreed service level standards.
- Maintain appropriate quality and availability for internal infrastructure including servers and corporate networks.
- Develop the information technology teams, working with them to plan and prioritize their workloads, set goals, conduct appraisals and support to improve their performance and results.
- Develop the business continuity plan for internal IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information technology and manage our needs in the event of major incidents or disasters.
- A BS/BA in IT, business systems or engineering, or equivalent work experience. You have 5+ years of experience in a director / senior information management role with geographically dispersed partner groups at a software-product company.
- Knowledge of modern corporate IT implementation patterns covering systems, cloud-based development, data and application management including HRIS, CRM, finance, ERP, license/entitlement, and customer support.
- A Dev/Sec/App/Ops mindset and capability to grow configuration and deployment of servers, and networks in a hybrid cloud/on-premises environment.
- Experience managing data and implementing security policies in a regulatory-sensitive environment such as PII, PHI, HIPAA, SOX, or PCI.
- Approachability and a genuine desire to connect with and mentor team members as individuals, while also using appropriate staffing, budgetary management and maximization of available resources to provide for the business.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees and paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).