Director, IT Infrastructure Operations at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for a Director of IT Infrastructure Operations to oversee the team and efforts of ensuring a smooth infrastructure service operations. This is a brand new role reporting to the Director of IT Operations! You will come in to help bring the actions of responding to technical issues affecting end-users and business operations. GoHealth has 4 locations (2 in Chicago) and you will manage the oversight of our overall corporate IT infrastructure in our overall geographical footprint. Building relationships will be important to you and at all levels with the organization.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Hire and develop current and new members for a growing team
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting issues, and explaining our platform
- Collect and analyze metrics, provide reports regularly to managers, and assess the effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team, ensuring client expectations are met
- Establish best practice work flows and standards to ensure that ongoing support is provided for operations
- Evaluate new products/technologies to determine the benefit/impact to the existing systems, and vendor products and recommends hardware to management for purchase
- Oversee projects to develop, program, test, install and maintain specialized technical operations
- Will travel up to 10% of the time
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related applicable equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience leading a corporate IT team consisting of Systems and Network Engineers
- 8+ years working in infrastructure with a focus on server and network infrastructure.
- A successful record in project management is helpful in improving processes and upgrading IT hardware and software
- Think quickly and adapt in a flexible work environment
- Experience working in JIRA or another applicable ticketing system.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.