Encompass Administrator at Guaranteed Rate
We are looking for an experienced Encompass Administrator to support Guaranteed Rate's Encompass360 implementation.
The Financial technology space "Fintech" is booming and Guaranteed Rate is at the center of it. We are growing like crazy, and are one of the most successful Chicago startups. We are focused on automating the mortgage process for consumers. Imagine getting a mortgage with no email, no faxing, no stack of papers in 10 days or less instead of 40 or more! If you have been through the process of buying a home you know how amazing this will be. We are the #8 lender in the country and one of only 2 that is independent (not a bank) so we are in a good spot to win this race. We have already made tremendous strides and we are looking for someone who wants to help us finish the job and disrupt the entire industry.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a River North office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Game room, library and white board paint for collaboration – yeah, it’s awesome.
- Access to our free GR nurse practitioner. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee.
- Oh and did we mention you get a big fat employee discount on the origination fees to get a new mortgage or refinance thru Guaranteed Rate?
So what do we want from you?
We want an administrator that can configure and troubleshoot the Encompass360 software application. The Administrator is responsible for the implementation of system updates, configuration changes, creating reports and handling support issues. Administrators are responsible for working with business stakeholders to solicit needs, determine feasibility and implement configuration changes.
A few other things too
- Daily administration and support of the Encompass360 Software System including managing user setup, roles and security, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Monitor interfaces to integrated systems ensuring that all systems are operating as designed.
- Participates in the software testing process, which includes test plans, contributing to test cases, appropriate testing environments and coordinating and executing smoke testing.
- Maintain current knowledge of Encompass360 features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Implement configuration changes and customizations as required by the business.
- Oversee changes and provide clear and timely communication as necessary with releases.
- Serve as an escalation point for Encompass related support issues from Business Analyst team, which provide second level support.
- Identifies and resolves conflicting requirements.
- Responsible for changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes, tools, and appropriate escalation.
- Documents complex system workflows and business processes.
- Identify ways to assist management in product and/or business planning and improvement through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
- Determine, document and communicate the impact of proposed system enhancements and changes to current business processes.
- Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- Aid in improving standards and practices on your team (source control, testing, deployment, etc).
What you’ll bring to the table.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with Encompass.
- Outstanding performance tuning and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to understand business goals, recognize client needs and link them to specific technical solutions.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
About Guaranteed Rate…
Guaranteed Rate is the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the United States. Headquartered in Chicago, the company has approximately 195 offices across the U.S. and is licensed in all 50 states. Since its founding in 2000, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with home purchase loans and refinances and funded nearly $23 billion in loans in 2016 alone. The company has become the Home Purchase Experts® by introducing the world's first Digital Mortgage technology and offering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Guaranteed Rate won an American Business Award for its Digital Mortgage technology in 2016, ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide's Top Mortgage Lenders 2015, was chosen Top Lender 2016 by Chicago Agent magazine and made the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces list five of the past six years. Visit rate.com for more information.