At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software development company in a category of its own. We are a publicly traded company that offers an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) which enables employees to share in the long-term growth and future success of the company.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees and supervisors.
Our lean development process enables our small product oriented teams to innovate, collaborate and bring amazing features to market.
Our talent anywhere philosophy nurtures a diverse and dynamic group of colleagues with a shared mission to make great products and have fun doing it.
The End User Computing Administrator will be the frontline in solving technical problems for our users and are instrumental in developing solutions to best address our Paylocity teammate’s needs in a fast, reliable method. The EUC Admin will provide support as needed via chat, email, and telephone ACD queues. During our interactions, we take part in the troubleshooting and support for internal employee workstations, software, laptops, mobile devices and printers. The EUC Admin role is the entry point to all support requests for our Paylocity teammates. These teammates have the unique opportunity to provide a positive first interaction for all teams within Paylocity!
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
- At ease working at all levels of the organization
- Driven to serve our customers
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology
How we work:
- Small, self-sufficient teams with an entrepreneurial spirit
- We don’t add more folks to our teams, we add additional teams to scale
- Casual, collaborative, agile environment which embraces and operates under our shared principles
- Complete transparency with open, honest discussions about our progress
- Close working relationship between executive stakeholders and product teams
What we offer:
- A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent, and giving them the chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity
- A subscription to an Online Training forum for all technology colleagues
- Technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware
- Technical knowledge of laptop and mobile devices
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Technical knowledge of Printers
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems and troubleshooting best practices
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
During the last three months, you would have:
- Experimented with new technology
- Find enjoyment in learning about new technologies
- Tackled new and difficult problems
- Exhibited a sense of ownership for solving difficult problems
- Displayed a natural curiosity within the Technical space
- Provided direct support with: ACD Queue phone support, chat (Collaboration Tools, Slack & Skype) & email support, software installation/troubleshooting, Active Directory account management, act as a point of reference to navigate Technology space with general "How To" assistance, Bitlocker management, software license management, internal appstore approvals, VPN Authentication Management, system & solution documentation, tracking our hardware and software assets
- Glassdoor's Employees Choice Award in 2014 and 2017
- 9-time Winner on Chicago Area's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Inc Magazine listed Paylocity as an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Firm from 2007-2013
- Ranked #13 on Built in Chicago Top 100 Digital Companies for 2016
- Ranked #24 on Forbes 2013 List of Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago
- Ranked #38 on Crain's Fast Fifty List of Chicago's Fastest Growing Companies in 2014
- Ranked #334 on Deloitte's 2014 Technology Fast 500 List of Fastest Growing Companies in North America
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.