Help Desk Tier-VIP
The Financial technology space "Fintech" is booming and Guaranteed Rate is at the center of it. We are growing like crazy, and are one of the most successful Chicago startups. We are focused on automating the mortgage process for consumers. Imagine getting a mortgage with no email, no faxing, no stack of papers in 10 days or less instead of 40 or more! If you have been through the process of buying a home you know how amazing this will be. We are the #8 lender in the country and one of only 2 that is independent (not a bank) so we are in a good spot to win this race. We have already made tremendous strides and we are looking for someone who wants to help us finish the job and disrupt the entire industry.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a River North office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Game room, library and white board paint for collaboration – yeah, it’s awesome.
- Access to our free GR nurse practitioner. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee.
- Oh and did we mention you get a big fat employee discount on the origination fees to get a new mortgage or refinance thru Guaranteed Rate?
So what do we want from you?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated President’s Club IT Support in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team. President’s Club Support functions as our highest-level support role between tier 1 and our infrastructure and platform teams. Directly supporting executive staff and top sales producers, quick turn around times are a MUST.
- Provide “white glove” support service for all President’s Club level members company-wide. These are our top 10% earners as well as their support staff and any other c-level or higher executives.
- Expected night and weekend on-call rotation
- Initial response expected within 15-minute service level agreement timeframe.
- Act as an escalation point between other support teams as necessary
- Keep peers and clientele informed of trends, significant issues, and unexpected delays to support requests
- Perform level one, two and three software support and administration for third-party products
- Troubleshoot basic and advanced problems with supported systems and applications - identify, explain and resolve problems
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to the operational environment based on a working knowledge (e.g., jobs, schedule, hardware, software, etc.)
- Maintain standard operating processes, procedures, and documentation
- Access and provide support in a dynamic environment often times acting as the middle person between business stakeholders, development, and platform teams.
- Top level customer service skills expected
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science, Technical School or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous mortgage industry experience is a huge plus!
- 3+ years’ work experience in a first level IT Help Desk role
- Ability to work under high pressure with time sensitive tasks
- Experience in relevant Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange/Office365, SharePoint, SCCM, basic Powershell etc. As well as other applications such as Encompass, Cisco Unity/CallManager, Meraki, Box, Mimecast, and ServiceNow
- Service oriented mentality with a strong customer focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to use sound judgment when escalating incident and problems
- Reliable work ethic and commitment to raising the bar by going above and beyond