At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Internal Audit Manager will be performing and managing internal auditing assignments. Generally involves managing the testing, examining, and reviewing records/evidence, reports, financial information, and management practices to ensure compliance with applicable laws, company regulations/policies/procedures, SOX compliance, etc.; supporting management in testing plans; and reviewing and evaluating internal controls and ensuring ongoing compliance.
· Managing the testing of controls to support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404 assessment of compliance assessing risk in terms of financial, operational and strategic controls.
· Identifying and defining issues, developing audit criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting the financial status and operating procedures of the organization.
· Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units to appropriately remedy them.
· Reporting of audit results and issues and coordinating the remediation and closing of all identified control gaps through working with management and company personnel to achieve practical solutions.
· May assist in managing the SOC1/SOC2 or any other engagements as necessitated.
· Providing audit and advisory services to effectively identify and address significant risks to PCTY such as managing financial, operational, and compliance audits across business units, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
· Communicating the results of audits by providing timely, efficient, and effective reporting to senior management with the goals of minimizing risk and continuously improving internal controls and business processes.
· Manage remediation of deficiencies providing guidance and assistance.
· Manage process mapping as necessary.
· Manage special projects as assigned.
· Facilitate / Lead training and/or updating management on requirements of SOX compliance.
· Assist in risk assessment and planning yearly audit cycle.
Education and Experience
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required) in a field such as accounting, finance; Master’s Degree (preferred)
· Minimum 7-9 years of experience in accounting, finance, audit, IT audit, SOX, etc.
· Certification (CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA) not required but preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.