IT Administrator at Cooler Screens
IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As the IT Administrator you will oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of computer system and software maintenance and repair; assist with computer equipment purchasing and installation; and maintain networks and connectivity for users. You will also serve as a general technical resource assisting with a variety of projects. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for the technology that make up end user IT infrastructure, applications, and cybersecurity and for ensuring that the technology infrastructure is reliable, maintainable, scalable, flexible, and secure.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are
- You are a critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- You have a proactive mindset and you are detail-oriented, with superior verbal and written communication skills
- You are experienced working in an IT operations production support role in an enterprise environment
- You are skilled at defining problems and identifying root causes resulting in solutions
- You maintain up-to-date knowledge on technology trends and to support innovative technologies in accordance with business goals
- You are eager to learn and grow and advance your career towards systems administration
What You Need To Succeed
- Degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems or equivalent education and related training and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Mac and Windows desktop deployment, administration, operations and lifecycle management
- Expert knowledge of Mac/Windows based hardware, software, peripherals, collaboration and office tools
- Expert knowledge of and experience supporting Azure and O365 platforms
- Experience with Linux systems would be helpful in this role
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise computing technology and processes (e.g. mainframe, distributed systems, network, applications)
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.