IT Asset Manager at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. Integral to our Enterprise Technology team, the Asset Manager will be the owner of our Asset Lifecycle Management program and associated processes, standards, methods and tools.
What are some examples of projects you will be leading as an IT Asset Manager at VillageMD?
- Design and execute asset management policies and procedures.
- Develop asset control processes to monitor accountability identification, maintenance, location and contracts.
- Implement tools and controls to discover, manage and maintain asset information.
What will make you successful here?
- Highly organized approach to managing day to day tasks, communication, reporting, content creation and compliance improvement
- Ability to breakup large objectives in smaller achievable chunks to make incremental progress
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
What you might do in your first year:
- Help us leverage modern Asset Management program to improve Employee Experience.
- Define audit compliance processes and reporting needed, and ensure compliance for the IT assets.
- Drive process improvements through collaboration, best practices and automation.
- Manage asset reconciliation and asset disposal agreements.
- Support IT end-of-life and vulnerability management reporting and remediation planning.
- Support reporting and metrics dashboards on Asset Management.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, audit, regulators and team members for specific IT Asset Management data information.
- Monitor software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and usage standards.
- Prepare and manage IT asset capital and expense budgets.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Solid understanding of ITAM, ITIL Framework and Lean IT concepts.
- Experience with application and hardware relationship mapping.
- Experience with CMDB technologies and processes.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications, ITSM Platforms (Jira, Cherwell) and IT asset auto-discovery tools and methods
- Experience working in healthcare industry-regulated environments
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.