IT Helpdesk Support - Tier 1
SpotOn is a fast-growing Digital Marketing, Loyalty, Reviews, Point of Sale, Web Host, and Integrated Payments platform that helps local businesses build valuable relationships with their customers. These tools, on a single platform, help Small Business Owners grow and run their company.
Being a rapidly growing startup, this position includes a unique ability to leave a real and lasting impact on SpotOn and its team. We’re looking for someone with an equally unique sense of flexibility and creativity. An individual who feeds off of personal interaction, whilst simultaneously self-motivated enough to thrive in a fast-paced sales and support environment.
If this describes you…
- Able to work full-time from our Chicago, IL office in the West Loop
- Have 2+ years experience providing IT Helpdesk support in a mixed Windows and Mac environment
- Have 2+ years experience supporting an IP based phone system
- A strong technical problem solver
- Enjoy providing technical support to coworkers both in person and working from other locations
- Comfortable troubleshooting end-user computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, and basic networking issues
- Solution oriented with an ability to efficiently multitask
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for a position where you can learn and grow and are motivated to do so
...and you think you can do this
- Field inbound support tickets, phone, email, and chat inquiries
- Identify technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Create and maintain quality technical documentation that describes the processes and systems you work with
- Provide pleasant and professional support to people that reach out to us for help
- Work with an IT team stationed in different geographic locations
- Supporting company Employees and Contractors throughout the world
- Track company assets like computers, phones, tablets, printers, and monitors
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Newly renovated office filled with sunlight, stand-up desks, snacks and coffee
- Company-paid lunches on Fridays
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.