Forager is growing. As the company grows, we need someone to maintain and support our IT infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to be our first IT hire.
You will report to the CTO. Prior to creating this position, the CTO, COO, and software engineering team have been sharing these job responsibilities. Since there is very little IT policy or process in place right now, this position presents an opportunity for an ambitious person to take on all aspects of IT management and grow within the company.
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 helpdesk for Forager employees
- Hardware setup & support (ordering new computers, configuration, networking, troubleshooting)
- Software setup & support (licensing, troubleshooting, automated installation/updates)
- Administering Office365 and Vonage systems
- Training employees on topics like security and phishing prevention
- Keeping email distribution lists up to date with customer contacts
- Auditing software usage and access
What You'll Bring:
- Extensive hands-on technical experience with common IT systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Independence and self-sufficiency
- Ability to learn and move quickly (we are a startup)
Who we are?
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We're building an automated and collaborative marketplace that connects cross-border shippers (customers) with their optimal carrier (trucking companies) based on region, price, and service rating.
Forager is committed to keeping our employees, their families, and our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have made the decision to continue working remotely through the remainder of 2020. This means all new hires will be onboarded and trained remotely. In the future, this position will be expected to work onsite at our Chicago HQ, once it is safe to do so.
Forager is an equal employment opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected characteristics.